Federal Way, Washington

House Sitting Emergency Plan

What happens if there is an emergency while you’re gone?

If there is an emergency for your home:

First, your house sitter will notify the police, fire, or other emergency agency or service to help take care of the problem. The house sitter will heavily rely on the services outlined in the Service Agreement as first choice providers for home repair or similar other problems.

Then, your house sitter will attempt to contact you at the numbers provided for decisions to be made. If you are unable to be reached, the house sitter will use his or her best judgment to ensure your home is cared for appropriately until you can be contacted.

In case of disaster, severe weather conditions, or personal emergency:

Please take time to review our Disaster Plan.

Questions regarding this plan may be directed to us at or by phone at 253-661-7488.