The Sitters is serious about ensuring we can provide the type of service that you desire and that your pets require. The first step in deciding if we’re a good match is the Initial Interview.
During your Initial Interview, your primary and at least one backup Sitter will visit with you in your home. The purpose of this interview is:
- For us to get to know your family, your home, and your pets
- For you to meet the actual Sitters who will provide care for your pets and home
- To learn about, discuss, and document your preferences for caring for your pets and home
- To learn where supplies are kept and what resources we may need in case of emergency
- To complete The Sitters Service Contract
If you decide you would like us to be your Sitters, you may provide us with the necessary keys, openers, and codes at the time of the Initial Interview, or, for an additional fee we can come pick these up at a later date.
The Initial Interview typically takes about an hour. There is a charge for this one-time service to bring our staff to your home, document the care required and to activate your client account. For details, please review our client policies and fee schedule.
To schedule your Initial Interview, call 253-661-SITT (7488).
If you decide you would like a second interview or an instructional visit, that’s okay too. Be aware that a charge will be incurred based on the amount of time needed to complete the additional visits.
It is important to remember, we typically prefer 1 week notice for new client service reservations. All new clients are responsible for reviewing our client & disaster policies as well as our fee schedule prior to starting pet sitting services.