1911 SW Campus Drive, #307
Federal Way, WA 98023-6441
Privacy Notice: The Sitters, a service of Edson Enterprises, LLC
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.the-sitters.com. This notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. When applicable, we will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to provide, schedule, and/or manage pet/house sitting services and resource information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can opt out by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. You can also:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us inactivate or delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal address or similar data) that information is transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees/vendors who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, pet/house sitting, billing, scheduling, data management or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Reviewed July 2013