What services does a house sitter provide?
Your house sitter may be asked to provide a variety of services. They may include but are not limited to:
- Grocery shopping before you return home
- Picking up household supplies or other items
- Coordinating with movers or delivery persons
- Letting in repair or cleaning services
- Watering plants, lawns or green houses
Don’t hesitate to ask if the service you need help with isn’t listed above. Your house sitter will consider helping you with many different types of tasks or assignments.